Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cover letter sample

John M Karani.
P.O Box 1007
Mwanza, Tanzania
+255 755 000000
john-m@jobstanzania.tk

August 22, 2011


Mr. Peter Hassan,
Director
ABC Company
P.O Box 1201
Arusha, Tanzania

Dear Mr. Hassan,

It has come to my knowledge from your post on the website www.jobstanzania.blogspot.com  that you are recruiting a candidate for a position in HR department. I am writing this letter to apply for this position, which I am very interested in. Please see my resume attached herewith for more details about myself. In the mean time, I would like to get your attention to the following details:

• I have been working in HRM for 10 years at various positions. I was once a manager of HR department where I managed a group of 8 employees and was responsible for personnel-related task in my company.

• I have a very good knowledge of HRM issues. In addition, I am capable of preparing financial reports.

• My computer skills are very good. I work frequently with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and QuickBook.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any information. I would  love to be able to discuss with you more on this position. I am looking forward to your reply soon.

Thank you very much

Yours Sincerely,
.........................
John M Karani